The summer is here but the Producteev team is still focusing on creating the best team task management on the market. As with all of our updates, the last iOS release has been cooked right under the Californian sun, and is full of new features.
- Tapping on a notification now displays the associated task, and mark this notification (and only this notification) as read.
- A new button in the navigation bar lets you mark all the notifications as read
- Attach your documents to your notes directly from your DropBox account
- Performance optimization: Producteev for iPhone uses less memory
- Re-order the subtasks by drag and drop, and find the same order on all your devices!
- The Task Details window open and close faster
- Know the status of a task in a blink. Deadline in the tasks list are now in red when the task is late and blue when the task is due today.
Major Bug Fixes:
- Fix the “shadow” / “clip” bug at launch
- Priority Star in task details was missing in some configurations
Great news for iPhone users. The latest Producteev update has just been released on the App Store. It includes two of most requested features from community
members like you: autocompletion and Google sign-in.
You can now use quick syntax to add some assets to a task during creation. Simply use +, *, #, ! or @ and touch the new quick buttons above the keyboard. You're even free to create the task in another project or network!
Google sign-in is here! You can now use your Google+ account to connect on Producteev from your iPhone!
This week the team has been working hard on building out some of the most popular features. Today we are glad to announce that we have released these key features:
1/Move a project in another network
You can now move your entire project into other networks and keep all your tasks, assignments, labels, notes. etc and maintain it in the original state.
2/Delete a network
This is a big one, and you can now clean up all those long lists of old projects in one effort! Starting today you can now delete all the networks you administrate from your network list!!
3/Remove a user from a network
In a perfect world teams are built for life, and butterflies never die. In real life people often leave your teams, and when they do you can now ensure that they will no longer have access confidential information. The administrator of a network can now delete people from the network.
4/SSL / HTTPS is live!
Your data is now more secure on Producteev will the rollout of SSL / HTTPS in this latest release!
We continue to push code on a daily basis to fix the issues you report us. Among a lot of minor fixes we noticeably worked on a little glitch with the followers and a few others with Internet Explorer this week. The team is currently finishing the feature that will allow you to delete an user from one of your network.
Both of the Android and the iPhone apps are currently being tested with new (highly requested) features. Keep an eye on your updates!
From now on you will never to have to remember the full name of a coworker, once you typed the corresponding symbol in the task creation field a drop down will appear. Click on your coworker and you're done.
Is it web only?
Yes, for now this feature is only available on the web but we'll do our best to offer the autocompletion in all our apps soon.
Although migration from previous users to the new release is behind us, we still have a lot on our plate, as you can imagine. We haven't slowed down the pace of updates, and we won't stop anytime soon.
Bugs are being killed one by one, Some missing features are coming back, and we're also keeping up with the load to make sure the service runs as smoothly as possible.
Here's where we're at right now:
- Files are back, attached to your notes again. Migrating those files took longer than expected, but it's been over for 4 days now. FYI, some files didn't appear in the right order. This is a very limited issue though.
- Notifications are working fine by now. In case you haven't seen that settings page yet, go check it out : http://producteev.com/settings/notifications. You'll be able to select where do you want to get alerted once something happens on your Producteev account. If you want to get push notifications on iOS / Android, you need to log in to the apps once, to be able to see them show up on that page.
- Email to Task: Fixed and Back. The issue most of you have with it is that some of your emails set up with the previous version of Producteev got removed during the migration, please go here: http://producteev.com/settings/emails to set them up again.
I want to personally apologize for the issues some of you have been seeing since we began upgrading Producteev to the new version. We know you aren’t happy with the way the upgrade went. We’re not happy about it either. We will work tirelessly to ensure you are once again delighted with Producteev.
What is the status of the service?
Nearly all accounts and data have been migrated. We are working on the remaining accounts and data and anticipate all will be completed by 5:00 PM PST today.
Additionally, we have fixed intermittent issues with the display of fonts, and the upload of files via the web app.
We’re readying an update that will go live at 6:00 PM PST this evening that fixes notifications on all platforms, and restores deadline ordering to ascending order.
Where are my Workspaces?
I have spoken with some of you that have been having problems finding your workspaces. In this release, we introduced the new organizational layer: the network. As part of that, we have renamed Workspaces to Projects.
To find your Projects, follow the steps as illustrated (right) :
Click on the Network icon near the top left corner of the screen.
Select a Network.
Select the Project name that matches your prior Workspace name.
Again, I apologize for the issues with the upgrade. If there are any changes to the plan I outline above, I’ll update you immediately.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact the Producteev team directly at email@example.com .
As current, valued customers, you know that Producteev is working hard to be the top social task management app for teams. We aim to provide you with a tool that is both powerful and simple to use. Now that app is free for teams of any size, we would be happy to offer you a refund for a prior payment for the use of Producteev. A request for a refund can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update on refund: We will refund amounts that remain on your subscription after May 1 2013. For example if you signed up for Producteev last year and paid for a 2 year subscription we will refund amounts remaining on your subscription after May 1, 2013. So you will only pay for the time you've used Producteev since your first purchase but not beyond May 2013.
Several of you have also asked for an update on our migration. We really messed this one up. We're not happy about it, we know you aren't happy about it either. We are working around the clock to re-earn your trust. The vast majority of active users and Pro accounts are now setup on the new platform. Specifically, you should now be able to access all projects that you collaborate on with a team. For individual projects, we are still working hard to migrate that content to the latest version, and we will continue to provide updates in this community on this process.
We are proud to have Producteev in the Jive family, and promise to get these issues resolved soon!