We are pleased to announce our latest Jive Cloud release. For more information about this release, be sure to read the following:
- Jive's Fall 2013 Jive Cloud Release is HERE! -- Jive's Jarrett O'Brien provides a detailed list of all the new features in the Jive Talks space.
- What's New in Jive Cloud -- This help topic from the Jive Cloud end user documentation includes an overview of the latest features in this release. For the community manager version, click here.
- Fixed Issues in Jive Cloud Fall 2013 Release -- Here's our list of Fixed Issues in this release.
Known Issue: Deal Room Upgrade Required
If you use the Deal Room widget in Salesforce, you'll need to follow these steps to upgrade your Salesforce.com integration:
- Visit http://www.jivesoftware.com/social-business-platform/install-deal-room-for-salesforce/
- Click through to Salesforce.com and enter your Salesforce.com system credentials
- On the Package Detail password prompt screen, enter the password Dealr00m1
- Confirm your integration settings. None of the settings will need to be changed.
If you have questions, please contact Jive support at https://community.jivesoftware.com/community/support.
Thanks for using Jive and helping to change the way you work!