Northeast User Group Meeting Invitation
EMC has graciously offered to host the inaugural Northeast User Group of the year and YOU are invited.
- Learn best practices from Jive experts and your peers
- Keep current on Jive news and product updates
- Network with local Jive users
- Meet the Jivers behind Jive SBS
- Share your ideas and successes, and offer your Jive expertise to help other users
- Leverage the experience of others to learn how you can do more with Jive
- Jive company and roadmap overview by Bill Lynch, Jive Co-Founder and VP of Product Management
- Customer presentations by EMC
- Facilitated discussion on key topics that are driving your use of Jive
- Feedback session with Jive leadership
- Networking and refreshments
Who Should Attend:
- Community managers
- Program managers and directors that manage the development and adoption of internal and external communities
- Technologists responsible for the to the technology around internal and external communities
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Time: 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM, we will start promptly at 8:15 AM
Where: EMC 176 South Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748 – Panthers B Conference Room
- Space is limited so please RSVP by April 5th
- To RSVP first login into Jivespace (http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/index.jspa).
- Then join the Northeast User Group (http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/groups/customer-user-group-northeast-united-states).
- Finally add your name to this form (http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/docs/DOC-11180).
If you are unable to make the meeting, we will be posting the meeting notes in the Jive Northeast User Group in Jivespace (see instructions above for joining the group).
EMC and Jive Software