How I Work... featuring YOU!

Version 7

How I Work is a new feature in the Jive Community that profiles users by asking them questions about how they work. They may be rock stars, work ninjas, jugglers and cheerleaders. We'll feature names you've never heard before as well as the most vocal people in the community. Either way, we want to illustrate how these users get work done in new and creative ways and how they balance and integrate work and life.

A new How I Work interview will be posted every other Wednesday and the user will be featured on the Jive Community home page. Users will consist of Jive customers, partners, and Jive employees as well!

If you would like to be featured in this space or have a coworker or other community member you would like to suggest, please comment below.

Here's how it's going to work:

1. I will find a person to profile (or you can suggest someone below).
    2. I'll send them the questions below to complete, or interview them on the phone (if they are not into writing-up the answers themselves).
    3. I'll write a summary at the top of the interview and add a few photos (ones sent of vetted by the person being interviewed)
    4. Speaking of photos, I'll make sure I have at least one good candid photo of the interviewee. The more engaging the photos the better it is.
    5. Post the interview in the group: How I Work.
    6. Advertise the post where it makes sense (JC overview page, other groups, or web sites)

Interview questions (please provide appropriate photos that might illustrate any of your answers below):

INSTRUCTIONS: When answering the questions below try to avoid short answers. Instead, infuse your responses with your amazing personality. Feel free to showcase the unique and interesting way you see and work in the world. Funky is fine, weird is wonderful. Let your freak flag fly for your answers.

• Where do you work (location, in the office, remotely, etc.):

• Current gig:

• How do you use Jive at work (internal, external, etc)?

• Mac or PC (or something else)?

• What's your mobile device:

• Pick one word that best describes how you work:

• What apps/software/tools can't you live without?

• Besides your phone and computer, do you have a favorite gadget?

• What's your favorite to-do list manager?

• What you surround yourself with is important, what's your workspace like?

• What do you listen to while you work?

• What's your best time-saving trick?

• How do you balance work and life?

• What's your sleep routine like?

• Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?

• What's the best advice you've ever received (and from whom)?

• Fill in the blank. I'd love to see _______ answer these same questions.

The How I Work series asks heroes, experts, and flat-out productive people to share their shortcuts, work spaces, workstyles, routines, and more. Every other Wednesday we'll feature a new guest and the gadgets, apps, tips, and tricks that keep them going. Have someone you want to see featured, or questions you think we should ask? Comment below or message Libby Taylor