Do you have Jive Community Manager experience and are looking for a new opportunity in NJ?
Become the Community Manager of our vibrant internal community ( > 25% contributors/active users.)
With 6500 employees, Firmenich is #2 in the Flavor & Fragrances business. A company made of passionate people working in a very creative market - and Jive really helps us get things done.
So if you are interested, check out the job description below, and contact me here or our HR recruiting service specialist Patti Papiccio, tel: +1 732.722.8485, e-mail ppapiccio@Agile1.com
Please share this with anyone who could be interested!
Looking forward hearing from you,
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Community Manager to join Firmenich Digital Services Team at our North American Headquarters in Princeton, NJ
FIRMENICH is seeking the leader in social business, a customer-centric, passionate individual to maintain and enhance our best-in-class communities. This role will champion the use of our Enterprise Social Network to the benefit of our customers, end-users, and project teams. The main focus of the community manager is to build, advance, monitor, and grow FIRMENICH’s social collaboration in order to increase collaboration across the entire FIRMENICH business. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Build authentic relationships with community members and Community Champions. Empower Community Champions to participate on a more significant engagement level.
- Promote and evangelize community activities internally.
- Provide internal and external community training as necessary.
- Develop and maintain community training resources, guidelines and policies.
- Work closely with Change Management, Corporate Communication and Champions to develop and implement community promotion, engagement strategies and tactics.
- Create and manage social rewards, recognition and gamification programs
- Report on social analytics and trends within the community. Present new ideas.
- Enforce consistent governance policies and community initiatives
- Manage collaboration groups’ lifecycle
- Manage technical upgrades, migrations, testing and integrations to ensure great customer experience by implementing quality UI/UX and architecture.
Experience & soft skills:
- Passion for social technologies and business success
- Creative, energized online communicator, able to communicate at all levels of management
- Ability to provide accurate, timely and appropriate responses
- Excellent organizational, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a geographically-distributed workforce
- Experienced project manager
- Successfully developed, implemented and improved community management practices.
- Good analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills. Able to quickly engage stakeholders with simple empowering solutions.
- Basic UI/UX design knowledge a plus
- Fluent English and a second language. French a plus.
- Bachelor or equivalent.
- Solid experience with Jive technology or other industry leading ESN solution
- Good understanding of web technologies and other IS technologies.
USA - New Jersey - Princeton