The 5 Great JiveWorld14 Sessions I Can’t Wait to Attend

Version 4

People keep telling me about the great things to expect at The specified item was not found.!  As a first timer, I can’t wait to hear those great stories from customers who are going to share their experiences in only the way they can tell their stories.  I hear the stories are very inspirational and provide great tips that only Jive community leaders can appreciate.  I especially am looking forward to the Customer and Partner Communities sessions where I can hear how these companies have made real connections with their customers and partners, and how they’ve attacked growing their business and brand.  So it is really hard to just name 5!

Wednesday, October 22

10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Driving Customer and Partner Digital Transformation

Joe Miliziano, EVP of Shared Services discusses how ADP started with customer support community that has expanded into a digital transformation for the company.

1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Game On! How To Engage and Motivate Customers with Jive

vaust, EVP Integrated Solutions at Marketstar is going to share his insights on gamification and promotions for his customers.

2:15 - 3:15 p.mTurning Your Community into a Profit Center

John Summers is a seasoned professional who will speak on how FireEye was able to monetize their community around their thought leadership and service delivery success.

Thursday, October 23

11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Beyond Engagement: Moving Businesses and Creating Movements

themaria from Sidecar will share her experiences from soup to nuts on building their online community business.

4:30 - 5:30 p.m.  Implementation Playbook Revealed: Equipping You for Success

Becky Dozier from Schneider Electric as she discusses some best practices, key considerations, and potential pitfalls in implementing a successful community.  It is sure to please with our own Corey Mathews joining Becky.

If you haven't signed up for JiveWorld yet, there's still time! Register today!