If you have WIT (Whatever it takes attitude), read this!
Marketo is looking for an IT Project Manager who will consult with us to implement Jive Cloud, which will be the underlying technology for an updated Marketo Community – the place for the Marketing Nation to connect, communicate, and collaborate.
- Project Manage the implementation of Jive Software, developing the project plans and phases for the project
- Leverage various project management techniques and tools to ensure teams are delivering on time, within scope and budget.
- Manage escalations, drive issues to resolution, and mitigate risks
- Manages change with multiple stakeholders, steps and deliverables.
- Interact directly with stakeholders to understand their specific needs, make appropriate recommendations and provide status updates
- Communicate with Executives
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in IT project management with Enterprise SaaS, Community Management
- Strong business background with a proven track record of delivering pragmatic value in a very compressed timeframe
- Proven experience with common SDLC methodologies. Ability to quickly grasp customer requirements and propose creative solutions
- Direct project leadership experience, especially creating task breakdowns, task estimating, team management, and standard project reporting
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills to all levels within an organization. Demonstrated abilities for clear, honest communication
Still interested? Contact Scott K. Wilder, firstname.lastname@example.org