Join the The specified item was not found. group to see examples of communication and community feature blog posts.
Follow and post to the Jive Internal Communities group.
End user training video library: Jive Platform Training
Great blog series on the importance of Advocates and how to find and leverage them:
Community Advocates: Your Secret Weapon in Going Global and Viral, By Claire Flanagan, CSC & The specified item was not found.
Launch Video examples:
PwC Spark overview video: PWC - Spark on Vimeo
Fun value prop videos: Devoteam Weez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyu4gxoLr0o
Executive video examples:
BCIT (funny): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHkXKB3u6Tk
Formal orientation guide example (Pearson / publishing industry - way too robust for most but can give you some good ideas and was culturally very appropriate there): Mini Rough Guide to Neo
- Generic launch messages (Word) - these should be customized to reflect your tone/culture and specific goals and use cases
- Executive engagement overview (Word)
- Rules of engagement example (PPT)
- "last e-mail to sales" exec communication example (top down approach) PPT
- "quickstart guide" template (Word) - you might do a general one for all (new) users but eventually I suggest customizing for specific teams/use cases to be more targeted. This can be executed easily as a collaborative doc in Jive.
- contests overview (PDF)