In some situations Jive Support will ask for a copy of your browser's web requests while you reproduce a particular issue or unexpected behavior. Providing these web requests to Jive Support can help speed up the troubleshooting and investigation process.
If you are using Internet Explorer, another option to use Fidler to capture web traffic: Quick How-To: Fiddler2 Web Request Capture
To capture these requests you will need to use Google Chrome's Developer Tools
- First open page in Chrome
- Right click and select Inspect Element
- Select the Network Tab
- Click the red button on the far left of the tab. This will begin to record your session
- Refresh the page where the issue is happening
- Reproduce error or issue
- Right Click the background of one of the rows in the Network tab and click Copy > Save as HAR with Content
- Attach the .har to your case using the manage attachments link
Jive Support can then take the HAR file and see a complete log of all of the web requests made by your browser during the recorded session. This can help the support team in troubleshooting the issue at hand.