|Create a user group that will be allowed to use SmarterPath|
- Log in to Jive as an administrator.
- Click the admin's name in the navigational header, then choose Admin Console from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to People > Create Group.
- Enter a name for the group and click the Create Group button.
- Click the Add Members link.
- Enter your name in the search box next to Add Member, click your name/account when the search resolves, then click the Add button.
- Do this for any users you want to see SmarterPath.
- Do the same for the adding admins in the Group Admin section below.
Set the visibility of the SmarterPath app
- Click the View Site link in the supper right corner of the admin console. Your site will open in a new window (or tab, depending on your browser settings).
- Click the admin's name in the navigational header and choose Add-ons from the drop-down menu.
- Click the gear next to SmarterPath Social Learning, then choose Visible to Entire Community.
- Click the gear next to SmarterPath Social Learning again, then choose Settings.
- Locate SmarterPath Social Learning under Included Apps and click the gear under Apps Security.
- In the search box, enter the name of the group you just created, then click on it once it resolves. You should now see it below in the section "Security groups who can see this app.”
- Click the X next to All Registered Users.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Now SmarterPath is set to only be viewable by the members of the group you designated.