Interested in blogging in the Jive Community?
If you are a customer or partner and have exceptional blogging skills and would like you to share your expertise with a large audience of Jive customers, prospects and partners, consider becoming a guest blogger in the The specified item was not found. community.
Please read: Community Blog - Terms & Conditions
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of social business and community. Do you want to teach people something, explain a concept, start a conversation around a topic, share your opinions about what you are seeing in the world of "working out loud?" Then we'd love to hear from you!
Post topics may include (but are not limited to): social business, using Jive in your organization, content creation, use cases in an online community, SEO, social media marketing, marketing analytics or research. Be sure to really put some thought into what the value is to the audience for reading your blog -- what's in it for the Jive community audience?
How to Submit:
Simply create a blog post in the Jive Talks and submit it. It will be sent to a moderation queue before posting.
If your article meets our Jive Community blogging requirements and aligns with our content strategy, your article will be published. The review process could occur within 24 hours or may take up to 2 weeks. Note: Only submit your blog post for moderation when you are ready to have it "go-live". If we reject it, you can edit your content, we can work on edits together or you can post your content as a discussion in a group.
- Well-written and high-quality original article related to social business and/or communities.
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the Jive Community: informal, conversational, upbeat.
- We are looking for thought leadership, folks, not sales. So any blogs that are clearly intended as a way to sell your product or services will be rejected. Blogs that contain links that do not pertain to the topic of social business and communities will be rejected. Researchers may contain links to applicable research studies or surveys as long as there is appropriate blog content (such as previous research results) that prefaces the request.
- Length: Blog posts should be at least 300 words long but no longer than 600 words. Exceptions are made for really interesting/entertaining content or content containing photos or graphics to break up the text.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the blog should be included where possible at the bottom of the blog.
- Author bio: Include a short (1-2 sentence) author bio. Avoid any links to your company or outside website.
- Submissions must meet the Jive Community's quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- Please do not republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it's that whole duplicate content thing with Google), but you're more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The Jive Community blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.