Who We Are and What We’re Looking For…
We’re Infusionsoft and we help 23,000 small businesses succeed with our all-in-one sales and marketing automation software for small businesses. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who understands and is passionate about helping small businesses succeed.
We are seeking a Customer Community Manager to play a crucial role in bringing to life a meaningful and vibrant enthusiast community that cultivates small business success and fosters a strong culture of ownership and emotional attachment to the Infusionsoft brand. You'll be the internal champion and evangelist for creating a customer community experience to shape, inform and reinforce the Infusionsoft Customer Journey as well as effectively meet aggressive organizational growth goals including customer up-sell revenue, renewal and referral goals.
What does our Customer Community Manager look like?
- A genius at encouraging customers to influence one another to foster business success through education, training, mentorship, knowledge sharing and issue support and resolution
- An innovative problem solver
- An analytical, self-motivated individual who lives to plan and execute
- Someone who gets excited by the idea of helping customers to progress to the next stage of their business, be more successful in their industry vertical, and to reach and exceed their other success goals
- Someone who relishes the high-speed changes innate to social marketing and not only has what it takes to be highly effective today but who exhibits the motivation and abilities to be a highly effective community manager in the future
- A high-performer, driven by executional excellence, energized by trying new things and is constantly improving
- A natural collaborator
- Someone who thrives when challenged and can excel in a dynamic, sales-oriented, highly ambiguous environment
What You Possess…
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing with a minimum of 2 years combined experience with Community Management and social marketing preferably with direct experience in the development and implementation of a customer community
- Familiarity and experience with social collaboration software, direct experience with JiveX a big plus
- Experience and proven success meeting goals developing and managing marketing programs that deliver on metrics such as revenue, leads and recruitment goals
- An understanding of Customer Experience branding and marketing
- Knowledge and proven use of marketing best practices related to social marketing, community management, community engagement, referral and upsell marketing
- Strong cross-functional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to partner, collaborate and coordinate with a group of key stakeholders throughout the organization (e.g., technical, content development, creative services, sales and marketing, customer support teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to effective communicate to segmented audiences in a way that is motivating and is aligned with our brand
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment
Ideally, What You Possess...
- Experience marketing SAAS
- An innate sense of purpose that keeps energy and outputs high even when there are many “irons in the fire”
- Experiences that have instilled a burning passion for helping small businesses succeed
How'll you make our Customer Community a success:
- Mobilize, collaborate and lead internal advocates, resources and stakeholders including cross-functional teams, partners and external parties to develop strategies, plans and management processes for the Plan, Develop, Seed/Populate, Test, Rollout, Ongoing Management stages of the community
- Serve as the internal owner and driver of the planning and implementation of the community including coordinating and facilitating departmental needs/requirements collection and documentation, use/value case documentation, implementation plan development, scheduling and project management
- Develop, own and manage annual and quarterly Customer Community Success Plan with the ongoing goals to:
- Foster peer-to-peer, expert-to-user and user-to-support engagement strategies and tactics
- Generate awareness and demand for all our products, service, education, training offerings and drive revenue through renewal, referrals and upsells
- Support goals with an annual content strategy and annual content/communications calendar
- Annual VIP User Engagement and Mobilization plan to ensure ongoing usage and engagement
- Integration with all campaigns a lifecycle touch point program to ensure adoption and usage by all new customers
- Analyze data metrics and apply learnings for continuous improvement and optimization
- Research opportunities to identify opportunities to inform and improve the Customer Journey, develop new approaches, products and services and improve engagement and success
- Identify goals and metrics including, Usage, NPS, Revenue, Referrals, Engagement, Brand Sentiment goals
If this sort of stuff gets you excited, you should apply with: Your current resume with a summary of why your experience makes you a qualified candidate for this position.