ENTERPRISE COMMUNITY MANAGER
Allegis Global Solutions
- Monitor, seed and enhance the overall growth and usage of Jive Internal Social Networking & Collaboration site.
- Oversee the overall on-line communities in Jive Intranet.
- Be aware of on-line user needs and opportunities to communicate to enhance active users. Responds to those needs by ensuring the appropriate on-line communication, virtual training modules, functionalities, alerts, and fixes are in place. In addition, this person tracks the site’s dashboards and runs ad hoc data queries as needed.
- This role will also oversee our major face to face employee forums.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement on-line communications and tactics to fulfill the strategic and operational goals and objectives of the program to deliver, promote and protect the organization's brand and reputation.
- Provide on-line community consulting to internal clients on social networking programs, projects and tactics. Consulting activity will vary from virtual communication and advice on on-line community issues to a complete enterprise community plan to attract new users and enhance current user participation as they move up the virtual social ladder.
- Update content on-line-specific and project Intranet web pages, plus ensure appropriate content on Jive intranet as required for communications practice leaders and other communications staff.
- Ensure on-line content is consistent with the Jive brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
- Owns the content and monitors the enterprise "Using Jive Intranet" and "Getting Started" Communities. Seeds and develops successful social networking assets (wikis, blogs, discussions, groups, projects) around Social Networking.
- Moderates site and user conduct, answers posted questions, updates the FAQ, and creates training materials (virtual) to help users, groups, teams, and business units get the most from the platform.
- Liaisons with the Information Technology to identify issues and works to resolve them.
- Monitors usage to ensure action is taken when activity is below expectations - investigates root cause with other Community-specific Managers.
- Provides ongoing feedback on user needs and makes recommendations on User Interface, suggested customization and enhanced functionality when appropriate.
- Manages and is responsible for a score card consisting of both qualitative and quantitative measurements that help evaluate success based on input from Jive users, user metrics, and other Community-specific Managers.
- Manage and complete multiple assignments in short time frames and coordinate diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic program for a single client or for a program.
- Function as on-line social networking communications assistant by researching/collecting data, coordinating project schedules, maintaining project budgets, and numerous e-mail and database distribution lists as necessary to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Coordinates, as needed, presentation preparations, including speeches and talking points, researching and analyzing information, planning logistics, graphic presentation and overall coordination.
- Update and post content to the site.
- Responsible for training Community Managers and support their needs for measurement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 5 or more years of experience working in a complex digital communications or community management environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing and monitoring strategic digital communications programs. Experience with Jive a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Must possess complete understanding and application of Enterprise 2.0 principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Corporate/enterprise 2.0 social networking experience.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems
- Full knowledge of virtual communities and social networking industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Moderating compliance violations such as HIPAA and PHI.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with executives who lead a complex organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a corporate communications department on a team with professional communicators.
- Demonstrated strong project and time management skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills; strong MS Excel skills required.
- Proven ability to drive, lead, and influence change without authority.
- Self-directed, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 6 years of experience. A Master's degree (or equivalent) preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Periodic travel is required.
About Allegis Global Solutions:
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide.
From refining how you manage your contingent workforce or permanent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
For Additional Information Please Contact -
Allegis Global Solutions