If you notice that your tile doesn't automatically refresh when you push new data to it (without having to do a browser page refresh), it could be because you don't have this property set on your Jive server: stream.websocket.enabled
To remedy the problem, an administrator of your Jive server must:
- Go to the Admin Console for your Jive server.
- Select the System tab.
- From the menu, select Management > System Properties.
- Add the following property:
- Property Name: stream.websocket.enabled
- Property Value: true
- Click Save Property. (A reboot is NOT necessary.)
Now, your Jive community should refresh your tiles in real time whenever you push data to them.