We are looking for a technical jive admin to work in our small community team. Listing is for Bay area but we are flexible on location for the right person. Qlik is a great company to work for- flexible, fast, friendly! Feel free to message me for more details and also the link for application is below.
Happy 2015- Sara
As the primary technical lead, the Qlik Community Technical administrator will ensure the success of Qlik Community objectives by providing technical support for the site and Qlik Community Members, and assisting the internal stakeholder teams with enhancement requests and strategic roadmap requirements.
This is a great opportunity to become a member of a positive, high functioning, and important team. Qlik places great value on our community and its members. Ongoing improvements and innovations are key in the coming year and this role is perfect for someone who thrives on working with communities, Jive, and supporting global teams.
The position reports to the Sr. Director, Global Installed Base Programs & Comminity and is part of Qlik’s global corporate marketing team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS according to Strategic Business Plan
Provide ongoing support for incoming technical requests
- Oversee Moderation Queue to review and respond to user generated content, and escalate to Qlik Community Manager or Content owners as needed
- Provide technical assistance directly to members or through Qlik Support or Qoncierge teams on issues with user profiles, access, and broken links
- Track and resolve bugs and issues in community areas with Jive, agency, Community Manager and internal stakeholders where required
- Maintain a FAQ response document
|Deliver enhancements to the Qlik Community site|
- Assist in identifying and posting targeted content for new users, including prospects who have downloaded free products
- Enable Community admins, stakeholders, and moderators by fulfilling support requests and providing technical expertise for areas like Forums, Groups, and Technical Blogs
- Manage integration with related technologies as needed: Qlik websites, Salesforce CRM, Single Sign-On (SSO), Sitecore CMS, etc.
- Support Qlik Community roadmap including version upgrades, enhancements, and launches by offering technical expertise and assisting with testing and documentation
- Provide project management and vendor relationship management when applicable
|Support the strategic roadmap for Qlik Community|
- Partner with Sr. Director Installed Base Programs and the Qlik Community Manager to establish annual and quarterly plans for Qlik Community
- Provide detailed monthly reporting on community usage and participation
- Stay current on Jive platform and actively explore emerging Jive roadmap, bug list, enhancements, and 3rd party tools.
- Research and recommend industry and platform best in class offerings and options for content integration with other Qlik online properties
|Ongoing Qlik Community site development|
- Develop information architecture solutions
- Custom code solutions such as: Promotions, Video modules, Custom Question/Unanswered Questions, Gamification, and Top Member recognition
- Manage bug fixes and communicate bug tracking status in weekly meetings
- Create technical templates for community integrated launches
- Document and implement platform plugins, enhancements, and escalation processes
- Customize system email templates
- Must have deep technical expertise and previous experience working with Jive communities are required in order to be successful in a fast paced, high visibility environment
- Ability to deliver on project management and vendor relationship management needs
- Quickly taking on a leadership role in managing the platform and recommending revisions
- Ability to custom code widgets based off of best practices and personal experience
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE (scope/scale of role)
|Key Stakeholders |
- The Qlik Community Manager, to whom this role has a dotted line reporting structure
- Internal subject matter experts across various teams including Support, Product Development, Product Marketing, Soltuions Marketing, Sales & Alliances, and Reputation Management
- External subject matter experts including Qlik Partners and Qlik Luminaries
- Qlik Community members experiencing technical difficulties
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Jive developer experience
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally within an organization
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Clear and frequent communicator with internal teams and external members
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and a willingness to try new approaches
- Analytical approach to measuring results
- Independent working and decision making skills
- Strong project management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Jive developer and/or community administrator role
- Had global responsibility in the past
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Business level English mandatory
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Jive
- Project management skills
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
Job Requirements (For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
· Mobility – ability to travel occasionally for planning and team events.
Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organizations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,700 partners to serve more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.