ENTERPRISE COMMUNITY EVANGELIST, AETNA
This individual will have a key role, where s/he will be instrumental in the startup, growth and management of Aetna’s social intranet. We're looking for a highly-motivated individual with strong relevant experience and a demonstrated passion for internal communications and social business. After the social intranet is launched, this person will be responsible for community management and digital content development that drives engagement and tangible business value.
- Instrumental in rollout of social intranet, including designing plan to attract and engage employees
- Drive the development of use cases that create strategic business value, including fostering a workspace in the social intranet for enterprise communications
- Actively grow employee community, forging strong relationships with community champions and subject matter experts to ensure steady flow of useful and accurate content
- Develop and deliver compelling content for the social intranet and strive to enhance community experience as users move up the "virtual social ladder"
- Ensure community content is consistent with Aetna’s brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging, and reinforces strategic business imperatives
- Along with the enterprise community manager, moderate site and user conduct, answer posted questions and engage with community members
- Flag to senior management and/or respond to online discussions or inquiries that should receive a response from the organization
- Work with the learning & development team, as needed, to create virtual training materials to help users get the most from the intranet
- Partner with the enterprise community manager to measure, analyze and report on qualitative and quantitative community usage, working with contacts across the business to also determine impact on business results
- Provide ongoing feedback on user needs and make recommendations on UI, suggested customization and enhanced functionality as needed
- Plan and implement virtual events, chat sessions, etc.
- Stay current on and actively explore emerging social media tools, technologies, trends, and developments and recommend enhancements to community as appropriate
- 7-10 years professional experience, including 3-5 years of experience working in a complex social media or community management environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing and monitoring strategic digital communications programs
- Proven experience creating compelling editorial content (portfolio samples desirable)
- Advanced understanding of online community platforms
- Experience with Jive Software
- Keen understanding and awareness of Enterprise 2.0 principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Solid understanding of technology, including web technologies such as HTML, and ability to learn new tools and software applications quickly
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Comfortable presenting to groups, virtually or in person
- Good judgment, diplomatic skills, and ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and work in a self-directed manner
- Creative, flexible, motivated and innovative team player
- A sense of humor
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sociology, Journalism, English, Communications, Business Administration or related field
Interested in joining us? Email mailto:Mario.Saraceno@Aetna.Com.