LogRhythm is seeking an experienced Online Community Manager to join our team in Boulder, CO. This individual will manage and grow our LogRhythm user community participation in both online and offline venues. The community program manager engages with LogRhythm users, growing both an online community presence with the introduction and organization of relevant content as well as managing regional user community programs and LogRhythm’s executive Customer Advisory Board.
- Plan and execute online community strategies to increase user engagement and adoption
- Oversee user generated content and facilitate company responses
- Highlight and showcase compelling content or areas with high activity
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing participation in regional user communities, planning activities with Sales, Sales Management, and Sales Operation teams.
- Coordinate activities for the executive Customer Advisory Board
- Generate regular reports that depict community activity and compare results to benchmarks and objectives
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years of community management experience
- Stellar communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comprehensive understanding of online community platforms
- Demonstrated strong project management and presentation skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree