Location - San Francisco
Full time position
Direct link to job post: https://botw.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=015281
Hiring manager contact info - Lee Ann Bird, email@example.com.
The Enterprise Community Manager (ECM) is a champion for change and responsible for engagement and operations of Bank of the West’s social collaboration community. As the face and voice of the community, she/he she works with team members across the Bank to help them use the community to become more connected, productive and engaged. The ECM balances tactical engagement and programming activities with more strategic responsibilities like planning and reporting. The ECM ensures a strong community “heartbeat” by building relationships, setting expectations, managing content and running programming. The ECM is a champion of change. Her/his super powers are empathy and execution. She/he has a special knack for:
- understanding team member motivation, goals and challenges,
- translating this into a strong community strategy, and
- effectively executing against that strategy.
Essential Job Functions
Strategic and Business
- Identify, prioritize and build use cases. Manage roadmap and ongoing development of use cases including defining success metrics
- Community planning and engagement- summarize progress to execs and others
- Define policies/guidelines
- Stay current on emerging collaboration best practices, tools, technologies, and trends
- Develop and maintain content calendar
- Curate content (feature, promote)
- Summarize success stories
- Contribute original content regularly (blog, status updates, docs, etc.)
Engagement and People
- Coach and train executives to engage in the community.
- Welcome and train new/existing members
- Engage team members regularly ("what you missed" emails, mission development, etc.)
- Act as regular social connector: daily maintenance (check in, comment, like, recognize others, etc.)
- Moderate with diplomacy (coach on policies & etiquette, manage disputes if any arise (rare)
- Supports Corporate Functions organization
- Design and launch community groups (including graphics)
- Provide some technical support
- Help oversee technical roadmap and BAU
- Analyze metrics, report to team and make adjustments
About Bank of the West
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.