FULL-TIME ROLE IN MANHATTAN
Primary responsibilities include prioritizing user experience issues, managing site functionality across all supported platforms globally.
Daily duties to include:
- Handling technical issues such as system configuration, maintenance, and permissions management of intranet systems.
- Manages system-wide settings in the intranet admin console, including:
- People-related settings (i.e. profile fields, status points, authentication)
- Permissions (i.e. permission groups and levels for places in the community)
- Content settings (discussions, documents, blog posts, etc.)
- Install plugins and theme changes
- Delegate intranet system, space, group administration and content/moderator privileges to others and provides the appropriate training.
- Serves as a technical liaison to internet vendor’s support team, reporting issues as needed.
- Schedules, manages, and communicates downtime for routine intranet maintenance
- Authorize changes, which need to be performed by Jive (i.e. database queries, file system settings, etc.).
- Responsible for intranet metrics analysis to drive new functionality and enhancement requests.
- Compile weekly and monthly intranet traffic usage reports; analyze data to guide product development and content type.
- Provide support on App development and registration portals for company conferences and events as necessary.
- HTML coding experience/CSS/Java Script (not required, but a big plus)
- Previous experience with JIVE software
If you or anyone you know is looking for a great opportunity to advance their career, please send CV to RAhmad@ITAccel.com or contact Rabeel Ahmad at 212.564.2200.