|Software Engineer Dev (HTML, Jive, Camtasia, CSS, Photoshop)|
|Job Summary: |
As Technical Program Manager you will plan, lead, and manage the delivery of collaboration and learning tools for engineers and non-engineers in Customer Success Operations. This is a challenging position with the opportunity to work collaboratively with professionals in the Customer Support Delivery, Product Marketing, Services Marketing, Engineering and IT organizations
Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet delivery and quality goals. Specific areas of focus include:
- Create, maintain and manage the Jive communities platform at NetApp CSOps.
- Actively contribute to the technical team of professionals from Customer Support Delivery, Product Marketing, Services Marketing, Engineering and IT Customer Support, Engineering Management, Marketing departments, to create communities for fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange.
- Edit and post learning content to communities, social media channels; Manage YouTube and Twitter social media programs to drive customer engagement and learning
- Identify and communicate project scope and ensure program milestones and objectives are met within quality, cost and schedule.
- Keep management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Analyze technical and usability problems and drive solutions involving multiple elements of program planning.
- Ensure that projects adhere to the company processes and initiate process improvements as needed.
- Strong development process skills (requirements, design, development, test practices, deployment and support).
- Strong 3-6(+) years development using PERL, C, SQL, Web UI (html, java, etc.), Web Services.
- Experience in using graphics/video software – Camtasia, Photoshop.
- Familiarity with Jive 5 or any other community/collaboration platforms is strongly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate on varying technical levels with NGS, Engineering, and internal and external customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined feature and metrics requirements.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
- Limited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments as well as review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through coaching and influencing others.
|Education & Experience: |
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in product development and product support using web technologies
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex projects.
|Customer Support Engineering|
|INDIA - Bangalore|