Please apply online at: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/posting.html?id=15000P6
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an associate employee community manager to join and support our employee community filled with passionate gamers dedicated to making the world's most epic entertainment experiences. This highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter will be helping connect all of Blizzard, driving engagement and interactivity within our growing employee network.
- Evangelize and educate the Blizzard employees on the importance and value of community participation.
- Formulate the methodology for the launch and growth of an internal employee community.
- Assist in the migration strategy from existing platforms as required.
- Co-ordinate the development and delivery of new content strategies for the employee community.
- Lead the advocates network – providing direction and support.
- Monitor adoption and engagement levels, and take action when necessary.
- Work with business and support teams to manage the help and support groups.
- Develop and distribute the best practice network and materials required for maximum ongoing engagement.
- Highlight valuable contributions within our internal social network to team leads and senior leaders to increase adoption and raise the profile of the internal community.
- Identify and highlight success stories within the community.
- Ensure queries and questions are surfaced to the correct people and places to be answered.
- Track and report on usage and highlight focus areas.
- Communicate to all user types what an internal employee community means for them, and how they can successfully use it.
- Partner with training teams to identify and help deliver materials.
- Identify and manage duplication, where content or communities can function better by working together.
- Identify, and build strategic relationships with key contributors and influencers within the community.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to work across diverse cultural and geographical teams.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who can spread the buzz around our employee community network.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Able to create and promote the excitement and importance of participation in the community.
- Solid experience with online communities and social networks.
- Proven track record building communities and networks within a large, global organization.
- Experience with Jive would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of web technologies and trends.
- Able to understand and navigate diverse organizational and geographical corporate style and culture.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submissions with Cover Letters will be considered.
You can apply via http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/posting.html?id=15000P6, please note this position is based in Irvine, California.