DISH is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we’ve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn’t enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 20,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
Intelligence. Creativity. Innovation. These are the things you’ll find at DISH, the pioneer in television entertainment. We offer flexible career paths for dynamic, talented individuals who are ready to be rewarded and recognized. It’s our way of giving back to exceptional people who have kept us at the forefront of our industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and develop new features and enhancements for Jive
- Develop site features/functionality for our Business Partners website
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and design concepts
- Monitor and maintain Jive community pages, and functionality
- Administrate community updates, user data, groups, and access levels
- Provide technical support for users and act as DISH IT business liaison
- Work closely with DISH IT groups to improve user processes
- Research and deploy integrations with DISH systems
- Develop user testing procedures and provide design and functionality recommendations
- Work closely with other members of Sales Channel Training to assess additional needs
- Document internal processes
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Experience using graphics and web development tools including Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Flash.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening, and written communication
- Previous experience with Jive is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
- Ability to use a variety of techniques to solve problems and provide unique design solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to changes
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines
- Knowledge of Soy, SQL, REST + webservices is a plus
Click HERE to apply today!
Message me or Ana Miksche for more details