The following PDFs are provided for your use in preparing for the 2015.3 release. They contain draft documentation for most of the upcoming features in the context of the entire Jive documentation set. (For a quick overview of what is new, see the Jive-n and Jive-x 2015.3 Upgrade and Onboarding Guide.) Because product development is iterative and documentation follows it, changes may still happen before the release, and the feature descriptions in these drafts thus can't be guaranteed to reflect every detail of the product at release time.
The attached PDFs include:
- End user documentation for the main Jive application
- Community manager documentation for the main Jive application (Jive-n)
- Community manager documentation for the compact version of the main Jive application (Jive-n). This documentation reflects the redesigned and simplified admin console that will be standard on new Jive-n sites.
- Community manager documentation for the main Jive application (Jive-x)
- End user documentation for Jive for Google
- Community manager documentation for Jive for Google
We may also update other helpsets, but these contain the main changes for this release.
We welcome your feedback on this documentation and will happily incorporate it into our work as time allows.