Xome is hiring a Xome Community Manager to help us do great things with our brand new Jive community! Here's what we're looking for in high-performing, high-energy, tech-savvy experienced corporate communications candidates.
Key responsibilities for the Xome Community Manager position include serving as Community Manager for In the Xome, Xome’s Jive-based intranet. In addition to the Community Manager duties, this role will create a wide variety of corporate communications as needed. As a skilled communicator, the position will entail assisting with proofreading and copy editing for HR and other Xome departments. This role also will need to create graphics to support corporate communications content. Key responsibilities of this position include:
Serving as Community Manager for In the Xome, Xome’s Jive-based intranet. Duties include:
Maintaining vitality and growth of the In the Xome community
- Acting as primary support resource for employees
- Managing the community's day-to-day support and engagement activities, overseeing content programming and maintenance and reporting on the community's state to the VP, Communications and others.
- Working across Xome to help introduce onboarded employees to In the Xome
- Working with various stakeholders to assist with content and artwork for their communities
- Monitoring community, encouraging membership and facilitating discussions
- Coordinating, publishing and following up on content and categories and tags
- Providing real-time alerts and monthly reports to key community stakeholders
- Developing relationships with and engaging key community influencers
- Working with VP, Communications and others to help set tone, expectations and rules of engagement for the community
- Publishing content from the Xome Buzz newsletter to In the Xome
- Republishing content from emails from Xome senior leadership to In the Xome
Creating a wide variety of corporate communications as needed. This includes:
- Writing content for the Xome Buzz newsletter and other internal communications channels, from initial or launch communications to any follow up or clarifying communications
- Being able to manage communications for an initiative from the very beginning of a project through completion
- Attending all necessary meetings and creating any necessary project plans
Assisting with proofreading and copy editing for HR and other Xome departments:
- Rewrite and revise varied emails, product copy, memos and other internal and external communications as needed to support departments across the Xome organization
Create graphics to support corporate communications content:
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud to create a variety of graphics to support communications content for In the Xome, Xome Buzz and other internal channels
Here's a breakdown of expected job duties:
55%/In the Xome Community Manager tasks
30%/Corporate communications content creation and editing, with related meetings and project planning
10%/Proofreading and copy editing
5%/Graphics creation using Photoshop and Illustrator
Here's the level of experience we're looking for:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 3-5 years of progressive corporate communications experience.
At Xome, our culture encourages collaboration, breakthrough thinking and work that makes a lasting difference. We reward initiative and informed decisions, and empower you to act in the best interests of our customers and our company. Xome is growing fast. As we attract uniquely talented professionals and acquire leading-edge technologies, we hope you'll follow our progress as we transform the real estate industry.
We would LOVE to get resumes from great local candidates. Send them ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.