Last week Bunchball sponsored and presented at the UnJiveWorld Conference 2015 organized by the Jive Bay Area Users Group. There were a number of great presentations at the conference including a keynote presentation given by our founder and godfather of gamification, Rajat Paharia and an AGM roadmap session presented by our VP of Products, Joe Fisher. In the roadmap presentation Mahal Torres (Cisco, Bank of the West, Plex) that showed what can be done by leveraging Bunchball Nitro APIs to connect Jive to systems outside of Jive.
There are a number of highlights from the roadmap session that we wanted to share with the gamification community:
- The availability of Nitro Studio (see below for screen shots) into JIVE AGM. Nitro Studio is an elegant, easy to use administration interface that makes the management of your gamification program much easier. Studio is tried and true functionality that has been used by Nitro Platform customers for the past 18 months and will be available to AGM customers.
- Nitro Studio (available in Q4 2015) will allow administrators to:
- Create custom challenges
- Create more complex challenge rule sets with a drag & drop interface
- Preform bulk data imports
- Also included in Nitro Studio is updated analytics (available Q1 2016) that give users the ability to:
- view program health at an overall program perspective and view the data at group and segmentation level
- Export data in ad-hoc and scheduled reports delivered to individuals or BI tools for additional analysis
- Mash up Nitro data with systems of record data to identify business impacts of your program
Nitro Studio will be available for AGM customers in Q4 of 2015 and the Analytics functionality will be available to AGM customers in Q1 of 2016.
If you would like to learn more about Nitro Studio before it is rolled out we invite you to check out this short, recorded webinar here. Of course, you call always reach out to us directly and for a custom tour.