ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Jive is looking for a Director, Solution Consulting to support the design, marketing and selling of LOB and vertical solutions using the jive Software suite of products. This role will specifically focus on solutions for Marketing supporting customer and partner support, customer acquisition and engagement, and employee collaboration. The position requires someone who can serve as an architect of the solutions designs, a trusted advisor throughout the sales cycle and an influencer at the executive level to drive sales and usage of Jive’s community products.
This position can be based anywhere in the USA near a major airport.
- Build strong executive relationships with your customers and work closely with sales teams to ensure strategy and delivery stay on target
- Deliver pre-sale consulting services inclusive of program governance, business value, customer examples, readiness assessments, social strategy definition, roadmap creation, solution mapping, and use case development
- Drive development of Marketing solution encompassing entire suite of Jive products
- Partner with marketing on development and implementation of packaging for new solutions
- Work with Jive's product and marketing teams to develop thought leadership programs supporting the marketing solutions
- Evolve current solutions to continually meet customer needs in a fast-moving industry
- Act as a trusted advisor to enterprise prospects supporting sales in the development of strategies and roadmaps designed to prove and deliver on product value
- Analyze prospect’s requirements and work to propose the best possible solution or solutions
- Create and deliver customized value-driven presentations and provide on-going support to well-qualified prospects conducting evaluations
- Document prospect business needs and potential solution customizations during the sales cycle for delivery to Professional Services to drive a seamless transition from pre-sale to post-sale ad implementation
- Document and communicate competitive intelligence, product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Moderate travel required (up to 50%)
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience delivering external customer and/or partner communities as a practitioner
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SaaS/Software pre-sales or post-sales
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with marketing agencies on various campaign strategies and implementations
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise product and strategy presentations
- Experience rapidly learning and creating company and product content
- Deep, demonstrated track record and expertise in the following domains: Social media, online communities, eSupport, CRM / Social CRM, social monitoring and listening, case management
- Thorough understanding and firsthand experience managing initiatives involving the broader social media technology landscape (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+)
- Excellent poise and presentation skills, including phone-based presentations
- Very strong PowerPoint skills
- BS/BA required; MBA preferred
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.