Who is JCS?
JCS Consulting provides hands-on consulting and technical services to energize and accelerate the planning, launch and rapid growth of internal enterprise social networks and external customer communities powered by Jive Software. Communities created using our proven comprehensive process and deep technical experience report increased adoption, productivity and revenue. We help businesses work better by dramatically improving communications, collaboration and access to information. We enable employees to work more efficiently and create better relationships with customers to increase satisfaction, drive revenue and lower costs.
You have deep experience as a Jive developer in an on-premise, hosted or cloud configuration. You have integrated Jive with other products and have been part of a team driving creative innovation through collaboration.
We currently have over 50 active Jive projects and need your creativity and technical wizardry to support our customers who cover the spectrum from ultra-large Jive instances with tens of millions of active users every month to small and medium-sized businesses. What they all have in common is a commitment to collaborative work through Jive.
Our customers include some of the biggest names in the Jive World; we help them with some of their most challenging and rewarding projects. You can too! Imagine expanding your horizons from working on a single Jive community to working on hundreds!
- 3 -7 years Jive development experience
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science or related field.
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions necessary
- Solid development experience for web applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Java, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Struts, Spring MVC, RESTful & SOAP Based Web Services.
- Soy-based template experience desired or working knowledge of XML framework for templates.
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery practices tools and process.
- Knowledge of modern web development practices such as Git, SVN and Maven
- Motivation and an interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies.
- The ability to work independently with minimal oversight while delivering outstanding results.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Constant Improvement: You seek to learn the new technologies in our industry. You spend the time to self-educate and leverage the vast resources at JCS and its partners. You assist with deploying process efficiencies. You are positively, engaged in supporting the changes at JCS
How to Apply