New MyJive Customer Group Layout
In April 2016 Jive will be introducing a new layout for our customers' secret MyJive support groups, where all Jive support cases are handled.
The new layout is designed to optimize your Support experience and make it easy for you to find the help you're looking for. The new layout is also pulling in Jive customer news and referencing other helpful places in Jive Community.
There are several features of the MyJive group layout:
- New main banner buttons for finding support resources and help
- New Interactive onboarding checklist for new customers
- Updated Case List formatting
- Moved group activity to a separate tab
- New Contacts tile to find important Jive contacts and manage your company contacts
- New Helpful Places tile to list helpful places inside of Jive Community
- New Company News tile that includes valuable news to Jive customers
Onboarding Checklist for New Customers
When will the new layout be available?
The new layout will be available to all customers in early April 2016.
Can I opt out of the new layout or revert back to the old layout?
No--you will not be able to revert back to the old layout once the new one launches.
Can I customize or change the layout?
MyJive group admins can edit the tile layout on the page and update, remove, or add new tiles as they like. If you have accidentally deleted a tile and you cannot re-add it, please file a new support case for help.
For example, you may want to edit the Helpful Places tile to link to important Projects that have been created in your MyJive group that you regularly go to.