Before you ask a question, find out if your question is already answered!
Here's the easiest way to determine if someone has already answered your question:
- Think in terms of key words. What are the key words that you think others would use to ask the same question? Some people call communities 'communities' while others call them 'forums'. You might want to search for multiple key words.
- Pause before you Enter. In the search field, type in your search criteria and PAUSE before hitting the Enter key. Search results will appear in a dynamic list below the search box as you are typing your search criteria. Results are sorted by their type: Content, People, then Places (scroll down to see the the entirety of the dynamic results).
- Conduct an advanced search. If you don't see what you're looking for, press Enter and the full search screen will appear. Results are sorted by their type: Content, People, then Places (sortable on the left sidebar).
See more: Search Tips for AureaWorks
Still need to ask a question?
Here are the top places to ask a question, be sure to enter your question in the right place to optimize your responses.
- Internal / Employee Communities - Peer-to-peer questions for others who manage employee or internal communities and are looking to learn more about best practices, see tips and tricks, and get peer-to-peer support.
- External / Customer Communities - Peer-to-peer questions for others who manage customer or partner communities and are looking to learn more about best practices, see tips and tricks, and get peer-to-peer support.