Notes from Wed, 4/27 Call:
- Going through a merger and a.
- In process of pulling together 2 big companies to become one
- Village is the Jive instance- merged both platforms
Howie's Quick Outline:
- Howie will kick off with: who I am, what i do
- Talk about the why is the systems and capabilities, what we did historically
- Two systems that were totally different and brought them together
- ACE use jive for Intranet and Chubb used Jive for corporate social engagement, now bringing two together
- Specific use case around Working Out Loud
- Share some ROI Stats and how we measure, ex. saved X amount of dollars and cut costs...
- What we are doing in the future
- Moving forward, build on the goodness of what we have done how can we extend the capabilities of the platform and digital capabilities
- Live Demo
3 Questions to be prepared to answer at the event:
- Darshita to ask if John Benfield, AVP can attend, and drive and give a demonstration-- want to make sure live demonstration -wifi.
- Howie to send over slides in the next few days
- Scheduled a follow up to review draft in 1 week.