Apple Support Communities (discussions.apple.com) helps customers get the most from their Apple products and services by providing access to support resources from an entire community of Apple product users and enthusiasts. As a member of the Community Engagement team, you will support Apple’s efforts to drive rich and meaningful interactions between Apple and its customers.
To apply, please visit:
- 4+ years of experience in online communities and project management
- Ability to cultivate and foster relationships between customers and employees
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding online and offline communication skills, including writing and public speaking
- Ability to work with global teams and adapt initiatives for cultural differences
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to adjust ever-changing environment
- Experience working with engineering teams, UAT, business validation and Agile processes a plus
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to work as a key part of a multi-functional team
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated prioritization and decision making capabilities
- Strong technical skills and an ability to quickly learn and master the Jive software platform
- Willingness to work irregular hours to ensure full coverage of interactions
- Strong experience in quality content writing
There are many customer volunteers who spend countless hours assisting customers on the Apple Support Communities. We have developed close relationships with these active members and allow them direct access to our team through a private area on the community. The Community Manager will develop and foster positive relationships with these key members. Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about customer success, online social engagement, and understands the value of relationship building in an online space.
The community manager should be a highly energetic individual who loves the challenge of getting different groups of people from all social and economic backgrounds to work better together.
You foster a positive environment amongst the customers and build lasting relationships.
You empathize with customers needs, work hard to truly understand their experience and advocate for their voice inside Apple.
You work collaboratively to improve the customer experience.
You understand the global nature of your work and always are thinking of ways to work closely with your peers and counterparts to maximize efforts, learnings and tactics.
You understand the high-profile nature of Apple’s business, and are willing to apply your experience in a way that meets Apple’s rigorous standards for user experience design, brand integrity, and customer privacy.
Be a daily, active presence in semi private community, acting as a guiding force/cruise director for the social engagements and discussions
Answer questions, assist, mediate and socialize and work to moving to close issues quickly before they have a chance to brew up
Evangelize the customer’s perspective, always thinking about how to improve their experience
Work to foster growth with community members who show interest/ability to lead within the community
Work closely Apple Support Communities Specialists, Community Managers, Community Moderators, and our Engineering team to coordinate enhancements that improve our customer experience.
You have experience opening tickets and conducting user acceptance testing to ensure we produce high quality and effective improvements to the communities that meet our customer needs.
Proactively conducts audits and reviews of community ranks, roles, and permissions and other housecleaning activities
Develop and execute online and offline events and activities that help create a strong, connected dynamic between community members
Translation of business plans to community activities/engagement
Work closely with Change Management, Communications and Advocate Event Manager to support activities and programs focused on our most active members.
Support Global Advocate Program efforts such as arranging and facilitating events and meet ups, rewards and recognition programs, user experience research coordination and other initiatives to understand, engage and acknowledge our valuable power users.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field (Communications, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, Business etc.)
Please apply directly to: Apple - Jobs at Apple