Commvault is looking for an Enterprise Community and Knowledge Manager to:
- Grow a new company-wide jive intranet to maturity, partnering with teams across the business
- Champion organization-wide knowledge sharing, making sure our know-how, content, and experience is optimally shared across the company.
You'll be responsible for:
Intranet Community Management
- Champion digital collaboration in jive across our internal teams;
- Partner with teams to design and build use cases within jive, including structure and set-up of groups and spaces
- Share experiences across communities of practice, business units, and networks on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing
- Evangelize our social Intranet to internal audiences, and train employees.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on intranet adoption and defined content management KPIs
- Provide support to employees, answering questions about our intranet and helping them leverage it for true business value
Content management and strategy
- Oversee business rules around content management, including how internal applications are used in respect to creating, sharing, and updating content;
- Promote knowledge sharing through the organization's operational business processes and systems so that employees can find the information they need, when they need it.
- Help define content lifecycle management processes;
- Help define and manage tagging;
- Manage a cross-functional “content committee” for adherence to content management business rules
- Champion content formats and types that are clear, relevant, and consumed across the organization.
- Share guidance for internal content creation, in accordance with the company brand, internal communication, sales, and business goals.
Communications: A passion for collaboration, with the ability to get consensus and collaboration across teams; ability to explain complex concepts in layman's language; ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff, and share your enthusiasm around digital collaboration.
IT: Fluency in system integration concepts. In addition to jive, familiarity with SharePoint, Kapost, SalesForce also helpful.
Drive for Results: Makes things happen; is proactive; balances "analysis" with "doing"; sets high standards for self; goal-driven
Learning and knowledge sharing: open to new ideas; shares own knowledge; applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing
Analytical Thinking and Decisive Judgment - analyzing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.