Jive Rewards Reporting Capability Wish List / Request

Version 1

A working and collaborative document to share reporting requests for Jive Rewards... edit, if you can, or add a comment to share what I may have missed on the list.

Note:

• I don't currently use Advocate Quests, so it is not included in the list below and I haven't started to consider how we could leverage it yet. If you use Advocate Quests, please add what reporting you're looking to see available in Jive Rewards.
    • I don't really care about dashboards or charts being visible in Jive Rewards, I care more about the ability to access this data and export it easily to analyze. Thus, I'd request that making this data available in Jive Rewards a higher priority than creating pretty dashboards.
    • I'm new to Jive Rewards, so I may have missed some reporting but I've scoured the site and haven't found much - please let me know if I've missed anything.

Viewable Jive Reward Reports

• Quest Reports

Request for Downloadable Jive Reward Reports

• Points Report: A report of the total # of points that a user has earned within a specified timeframe and the export includes:
      • User ID
      • Username
      • Total Points

Allows a CM to report on who is at the top of the leaderboard consistently and how quickly people are moving up the leaderboard.

• Mission Report: A report that summarizes by user and /or by mission the total number of missions completed within a specified timeframe and the export includes:
      • User ID
      • Username
      • Mission Name
      • Date Completed

Allows a CM to report on successful completions of missions to promote those that aren’t being completed, optimize that aren’t working at all and congratulate members for completing specific behavior in the community.

• Strategy Report: A report that summarizes who has received expertise for a strategy and the export includes:
      • User ID
      • Username
      • Strategy Name
      • Date Expertise Earned

Understand who is earning expertise and how it could contribute to why some members are contributing / participating more vs. those that don’t earn expertise.

• Action/Events Report: A report that summarizes how many actions/events have been completed within a specific timeframe by user. The export includes:
      • User ID
      • Username
      • Action/Event Name
      • Point per action
      • Date completed

This report will allow a CM to find advocates and leaders in the community based on the # of actions they’ve completed and also find “cheaters” who may be working the system. In addition, it will provide additional data to communicate how the members are adopting the community and map it to KPIs.

I’d also use this report to identify the users within a specific timeframe that completed key behaviors and feature them in a top contributors blog post.

• (Downloadable) Quest Report: A report summarizing the users that have completed a quest. The export would include:
      • User ID
      • Username
      • Quest Name
      • Completion Date

A way to analyze who is completing quests and when they’re completing the quests.

• Quest Action Report: A report summarizing the users that includes the actions related to a quest. The export would include:
      • User ID
      • Username
      • Quest Name
      • Action Name
      • Action Completion Date

To understand where people are dropping off from completing a quest. Maybe in the onboarding quest everyone is doing all actions, but one and it’s because they don’t know how to do it or the action is broken.

• User Badge Report: A report summarizing the users that includes the actions related to a quest. The export would include:
      • Recipient User ID
      • Recipient Username
      • Giver User ID
      • Giver Username
      • User Badge
      • Send Date

To understand who is receiving and giving user badges, plus how many badges are given during a specific timeframe. Caveat: We’re not using user badges in our community quite yet, but I do see using them in the future once our community reaches critical mass.

General Feature Requests

• Export CSV reports
    • Customize and set timeframe
    • Include username in reports, not just user ID (helps with identifying members more quickly)