General Directions and guidelines for PS folks:
- Copy down this template file and share a copy of it with the customer
- Add the customers name to the file name when you first save it as a new document file
- It is recommended to change the MS Word view to Web Layout when working with this form
- When making reference to this form, please refer to it as a Planner and not a questionnaire
- If you post this to a customer project or group, also append the title in the JC with the customer name. Jivers searching for "SSO Planner" will get allot of results and it's easier to see all the customer specific ones straight away
- Pre-populate answers to their form with what you already know - customers can really appreciate personal attention to detail
- We would like to encourage the customer to consider it as their tool and own their planner. When we do a kickoff, it is ideal if the customer edits their planner document to take additional notes while we work through the details and answer questions.