For our Global Talent and Organization Development Team, we are looking for a
Community Collaboration Manager - Jive™ social business platform
Location : USA
Together with a peer in Singapore, you will manage and drive the knowledge management & collaboration culture within the Huntsman corporation and manage the overall development, deployment and adoption of the corporate Knowledge Sharing and Knowledge Management (KM) behaviors and systems.
Collaborating with many functions including; engineers, innovators, operations personnel and other stakeholders, you will assist with the strategic and operational duties associated with creating, managing, and nurturing growing, vibrant online communities. You will be fluent in the technical aspects of enterprise social networking platforms (experience with Jive™ would be advantageous) that allow you to respond to user needs – and enjoy supporting people, offering just-in-time facilitation where it adds value, enabling a culture of collaboration.
- Being responsible for developing a culture of Knowledge sharing throughout Huntsman
- Being part of the for KS community management team, promote KM within the company and ensure increased adoption, engagement and continuous improvement of Huntsman’s KS activities
- Proposing and driving strategies to generate, collaborate on, gather, store, access and use tacit and explicit knowledge in Huntsman
- Help with the continuous development and managing the KM systems’ governance
- Working with Learning & Development teams, KM change agents and other functional subject matter experts throughout the company, to build and deliver learning materials to support our KM program
- Run and mange community management workshops in various formats e.g. real time online, live blogging, forums
Our ideal candidate:
- BA/BS degree in relevant field (Marketing, Communications, Business, Knowledge Management), MBA preferred
- 7-10 years hands-on experience working in a complex social media or community management environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing, driving and monitoring collaboration/community
- Advanced knowledge of online community platforms with direct experience with Jive™, Sharepoint™ and others
- Ability to engage in conversations about various business processes, understand their challenges and ability to provide improvement suggestions
- Experience in social media, community management, customer-led innovation, online marketing, idea management, media relations, event planning, etc.
- Experience with analytics, business intelligence platforms, application metrics and other surveying tactics to follow measurement dashboards to improve your community.
- Demonstrated expertise in activating and engaging community groups and advocates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (written and oral).
- Ability to present with passion and enthusiasm to a wide range of internal stakeholders (executives, working groups, functional group managers, etc.) and external stakeholders (prospects, customers, partners, industry experts, media analysts/bloggers, etc.).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Share this position with your friends!
More information about Huntsman