Jive has seen several reports of customers using Internet Explorer and not being able to successfully upload new videos. We have seen this impact customers using IE11.
You will need to disable Compatibility mode in your browser for you to upload new videos.
- Open 'F12 Developer Tools' via the Tools menu or pressing F12
- With the Developer Tools open, open the 'Compatibility View Settings' window video the Tools menu
- Via the 'Compatibility View Settings' window, unselect the 'Display intranet sites in Compatibility View' option and click 'Close'
- Close the 'F12 Developer Tools'
- The page should refresh and you should be able to upload new videos at this point
If you have made these changes and you are still seeing these issues then please create a new Jive support case for assistance.