We have a position open on our community team at Oracle! You can apply for this position by visiting the Oracle Job site and searching for Requisition 16000USZ.
Job Title: Community Operations & Infrastructure Manager
Location: Redwood Shores, CA (telecommute okay, but being in the Bay Area and able to travel to HQ occasionally is a plus)
The Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Community Platform supports stakeholders both inside and outside of Oracle. It hosts the OTN product communities, Oracle User Groups, My Oracle Support, Topliners, and more. This complex ecosystem leverages Jive's community platform technologies and social tools to engage and enhance the customer experience and support internal stakeholders across Oracle Community.
This role will be focused on supporting and enhancing the Oracle Community ecosystem by fostering integrations across Oracle properties, building targeted strategic enhancements, and helping to manage the 10,000+ member community and infrastructure on a day-to-day basis.
· Manage and oversee the community platform infrastructure, working closely with our technical team, our platform operations manager, and our community engagement director.
· Liaise among business stakeholders, the community team, and development engineers to technically implement new business feature requests.
· Act as project lead on integration projects, connecting Oracle Community (housed on Jive) to properties across Oracle (hosted on Oracle Cloud, Apex, WebCenter, Eloqua, and many others).
· Lead business initiatives to foster platform aggregation/alignment/integration across Oracle.
· Serve as analytics lead for the community team, pulling data from sources including native community management reports, Adobe Omniture analytics, and ad hoc database queries. Create a holistic overview of metrics and actionable strategic recommendations, e.g. via a managed dashboard.
· Act as business lead (working with our operations team and our technical support team) for User Acceptance Testing on all technical implementation projects – ensure that business requirements are captured and functionality is implemented to align with those requirements.
· Manage the Github code repository project.
· Act as business lead for spam management.
· Contribute to day-to-day community health by helping to administer community spaces and volunteer moderation team.
· 5+ years experience with community and community infrastructure management
· Deep understanding of Jive’s enterprise community software
· Deep understanding of community analytics metrics and dashboards; knowledge of Adobe Omniture and experience running custom queries a plus
· Experience working on a variety of integration projects that leverage Jive APIs; familiarity with Oracle WebCenter Suite, Apex, and other platforms a plus
· Knowledge and experience with modern web development tools, practices, and languages, as well as enterprise-level security requirements
· Proven customer service in a large and diverse community user environment
· Outstanding communication skills with both technical teams and business users
· Demonstrated ability to align work with other community team roles, both technical and business-focused; familiarity with task manager Asana a plus
· Be able to work independently within a fast-paced, flexible, remote environment