Organizations across the globe use Blueprint solutions to ensure regulatory compliance, speed transition to Agile, better align business and IT. Nearly half of all Fortune 100 companies choose Blueprint to de-risk and accelerate their software projects.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the Blueprint team. The Community Manager position is part of an emerging field that is becoming a strategic necessity at customer-focused companies to help customers along their software adoption journey. The community manager will be responsible for building an engaging community of Blueprint users where they can learn from and collaborate with other customers and Blueprint experts; have centralized access to documents, knowledge base articles and industry best practices. A successful customer community will benefit customers, customer experience, sales, marketing teams by increasing customer loyalty and retention, identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and creating a scalable engagement model to support customers’ ongoing adoption of Blueprint.
The core responsibilities for this position are:
- Drive expansion/new revenue within key, strategic accounts
- Support adoption & maintenance renewal
- Enhance the Blueprint/Storyteller brands within customer accounts
- Support a scalable, low-touch engagement model for customers
- Develop an online community strategy designed to engage and enable Blueprint users; provide a roadmap for rollout of additional functionality
- Conduct day-to-day community activities including planning and implementing a monthly editorial calendar, coordinating content updates, moderating and responding to online discussion forums
- Create community content related to adoption best practices and knowledge articles that provide solutions to customer pain points
- Build and maintain community pages
- Define metrics, collect and interpret data to develop actionable insights
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with customer marketing, services/education support and customer success teams
- Work alongside Customer Marketing to distribute content, identify customer reference opportunities and robust customer stories
The successful candidate will not only have an eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities but they must also have:Interpersonal Qualities:
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach community specific and corporate goals and improve the customer experience
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with an ability to work on multiple projects with different deadlines
Knowledge & previous experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, or technology
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- 5+ years’ experience as a B2B community management for an enterprise technology company; added bonus would be familiarity with Jive software
- Has ability to program in HTML
- Proficient with digital analytics and has the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Has an understanding of enterprise technology landscape; ideally with experience in Application Lifecycle Management
If you thrive on working in a dynamic and exciting environment while creating value for the client then this is the role for you!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with a casual and fast paced work environment. If you think Blueprint is the place for you, apply today!
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.