Finding Answers in the Community
Assuming you came to this community to get your questions answered, here are the top ways you can find answers in JiveWorks. Hint: Before you try the approaches below, be sure to read Search Tips for JiveWorks.
1. Use the search in the top menu / header.
- Enter key words and try searching for different but similar key words if you're not seeing the answer you need. (Different people might have asked the same question but used different terms (check similar words with the same meaning such as: kleenex, tissue, handkerchief, etc.)
2. Search the place where you think the answer may exist.
- If you have a question about community management best practices, search for your answer in Internal Communities or External Communities
- If you have a question about the Jive product itself, search for your answer in Jive-n & Jive-x or Jive Support
- If you have a question about system development, search for your answer in the Developer places
- If you have a question about how the system works or troubleshooting, try searching in Jive Support