About Ideas for Jive
Ideas for Jive is the place in JiveWorks where customers can post ideas and feedback related to Jive's product offerings. The Jive product and community teams have been working hard over the last year to come up with a new process to review and respond to customer ideas.
Customers can submit an idea or feedback using the Idea form in the Ideas for Jive space.
How It Works
- A customer submits an idea into the New Idea stage (new ideas are given 3 months to collect votes).
- New Ideas with a score over 50 will be moved into In Review. Ideas In Review will be reviewed by the Product Management Team every release for suitability to be implemented in that release.
- Ideas that do not have a score over 50 and are over 3 months old will be moved to Not Planned.
- Ideas that make it into the product will be moved to Delivered.
- Any idea in Archive can be resubmitted as a new idea. Archived ideas may also be reviewed in the future whenever we are looking to develop specific feature(s).
Tips for submitting
- Include details in your idea. Please provide a thorough description of your idea in the submission form. Include screen captures if applicable.
- Keep it current. If your idea is a feature that our current product offers, it increases the likelihood that your idea will be implemented.
- Score matters. If your idea has collected 50 points or more during a three month period then we are more likely to review and respond to it. Campaign for others to vote on your idea.
- Is it feature independent? By 'feature independent' we mean any idea that is unrelated to the existing product functionality.
For more information about our Ideas process, see Welcome to the New Ideas for Jive