This integration allows Jive users connect to Salesforce and surface cases within the context of of Jive. Jive end-users will be able to create, update, and reply to Salesforce cases inside of Jive, while support agents can continue to exist and work out of Salesforce.
- Keep track of all cases you've created and their current status
- Search through your cases
Viewing and Responding to Cases
- Update your case details or post comments to existing cases
- Icons on the right side of the view represent support agents responding from Salesforce
- Users will search the rest of Jive as they're creating a case
- Search updates as more characters are entered
My Cases Tile
- Embed the My Cases tile and turn any place into the entry-way into support
- My Cases tile has narrow and wide views with a configurable number of results
Mobile-Ready / Responsive-Web
- All pages are mobile ready
- Create, view, respond, and search for cases through your phone
Jive end-users will only interact with Jive and Salesforce (SFDC) support agents can stay within SFDC.
Jive and SFDC are connected by the multi-tenant CRM Adapter Service that sits within the Jive datacenter.
The Salesforce Case Management connector is currently only available for Jive-x Cloud.
The Salesforce Case Management Connector is available for separate purchase and is subject to a setup cost.
Please reach out to your Jive representative you work with if you are interested in purchasing the connector.
Salesforce Case Management Connector Datasheet
Salesforce Case Management Connector Documentation