Sean Winter (Jive)
1 Social Edge
TOPICS TO DISCUSS
Auditing/Clean Up - How to properly manage versions and how to get rid of older ones?
Upgrade from 7 to 9
Data / Metrics
Quick look at potential Jive 2017.1 features (dependent on AWS)
- Keep your eye out: Work Graph
- Keyword monitoring
- Improved Superlist: simple and detailed format
- Improved theming will include tile layout copy, control of tabs
- Editable metadata tags -> improved SEO for external communities
- Better support of MDM/EMM vendors (mobile)
Follow-ups: SSO log in issues on external communities
External communities / support sites / customer service
- FYI David Woodrow - Even if you lock down a question/discussion and mark it as outdated, when someone likes content, it still pops up to the top of the activity feed
--> IS THERE ANY WAY TO SHUT OFF LIKES ON CONTENT? (individually or across a place)
- Can we have rating back please?
- Need way to remove tags from recommender. Bad tags impact usefulness of searches, including superlists. There is currently an idea detailing this issue.
- JC needs clean=up. Hard to find information. Negative advertisement for Jive as a knowledgebase.
Ask a Consultant calendar: