- Instructions on Screen
- 10 minute networking
- 5 Minute Set-Up
- 15 minute world cafe
- 10 minute debrief and next steps
- 5 minutes - How are you going to contribute to the learning and development group this year?
- Sign up on a flipchart with post-its and pens
- Name, email, JiveWorks
- Meet up at the JiveWORLD PARTY!
- Build the agenda at the start of the meet-up - let them pick the topics for the agenda.
- Illicit topics on L&D community that has a place for people to ask questions.
- Should the meet-up be the way that we structure our virtual meet-ups?
- How could we help Jive improve their product for L&D professionals?
- What kinds of features and integrations do we need from Jive for the L&D world (i.e. xAPI)
- How can we use Jive to support learning in our organizations?
- What do you want to do in Jive that you need help with?
- Open QUESTION - Insert your topic here -- allows for what are we not thinking of
- How close will it be to the closing keynote room?
- Can we get a room with tables?
- Modified world cafe?
- Flipchart paper/ markers
- Index cards
- Can we get a projector in the room?
- Scribe possibly use MindMap software to document everything (Andy has a free tool called Free Mind)
Need 4 facilitators and 4 scribes
Need 1 runner/volunteer