Creating a new video
- Click the pencil icon on the top menu and select Video or if you're on a space, group or project, select Video from the Actions menu.
- Choose the method you wish to use to create the video.
- Upload a Video - this allows you to simply upload the video file from your local hard drive.
- Embed a Video - the allows you to enter the URL from another stream service for the video. If the video service updates the video behind the URL, your video will reflect that change!
- Depending on the method you chose, it could take a few minutes to save the video. This will depend greatly on the video duration and size.
- Note: If you chose to Upload a Video from your computer, the video will have to "encode" to be displayed on the browser. Depending on the file size and duration this could take time. Until the encoding process is finished the video will not be available. If you chose to Embed a Video the good news is that service already did the encoding so the video should display immediately.