Create a new idea
- Click the pencil icon on the top menu and select Idea or if you're on a space, group or project, select Idea from the Actions menu.
- Enter the title for your idea in the top field.
- The community will try to locate any similar ideas based on the subject you enter to help cut down duplications.
- Enter the description of your idea in the content section below.
- You can attach supporting files to the Idea using the Attach link in the bottom left corner of the text editor.
Publish your idea
- Choose where you'd like to publish the idea. For maximum visibility, the idea should be posted in a place that tailors to either ideas or ideas about the topic in question.
- Enter tags to enhance search's ability to find your idea, thus making it more powerful.
- In the Advanced Options, you can choose to add authors to your idea if you're working on it as a team.
- Click the Create Idea button to finalize the idea.
Note: The idea will start out with a base status (default = Active) and if you edit the idea the status can be changed.