Use blog posts to express ideas or opinions and get community feedback. Blogs are a great way to pitch ideas that could impact the team or organization because people can comment on them. Blogs can be personal or associated with a space, project, or group.
Creating a blog post
- Click the pencil icon on the top menu and select Blog Post.
- Enter a title for your discussion in the field at the top.
- Optional: You can add a banner image above your title to give your story a little life and pizzazz.
- Enter the story or news you wish to write, formatting where needed with the rich text editor.
- Blog Posts can have a larger first letter to help distinguish it from a document.
Posting a blog post
- Add tags to your blog post to improve search's ability to find it.
- Under advanced options you can restrict comments and also schedule when the blog post is published.
- In some cases, you might wish to write the blog post ahead of time and have it published on a specific time and date.
- Click the Publish button and you're done!