Questions are used in the community to find specific solutions. When asking a question, there will be an option to mark one reply as the correct answer. Either the author or the administrator can mark the correct answer for the question.
Asking a question
- Click the pencil on the top menu and select Question.
- Enter a title for your question in the field at the top.
- Write additional information for your question in the content field.
- The text editor defaults to a simplified editor but you can restore it to full functionality by clicking the ... ellipsis button.
- You can format your text however you'd like and insert videos, images, hyperlinks, emoticons, or tables.
- Spellcheck your document or view your content in HTML by clicking the <> icon in the upper right corner of the content field.
Posting your question
- Next, choose a place to post your question.
- If this option is already populated, you can change it if needed.
- All content can be posted in a place, to specific people, or as a public piece of content in the community.
- Under the Tag This Question section, add relevant tags to your document so that it is easily searchable. You can choose from a list of popular tags or write your own.
- Click the Post button to post your question.