Discussions allow you to ask a question or in order to find a specific solution or start a conversation to get feedback or make decisions. Members of your community can contribute by posting replies.
Starting a Discussion
- Click the pencil icon on the top menu and select Discussion.
- Enter a title in the field at the top.
- Write your discussion in the content field. You can format your text however you'd like, or insert videos, images, hyperlinks, emoticons, and tables.
- Spellcheck your document or view your content in HTML by clicking the "<>" icons in the upper right corner
- Optionally attach supporting files to your discussion by clicking the Attach icon in the left corner of the text editor.
Posting your discussion
- Next, choose a place to post your discussion.
- Discussions can be posted in a specific place, made available only to yourself, or open only to a set of people or community.
- Under the Tag This Document section, add relevant tags to your document so that it is easily searchable. You can choose from a list of popular tags or write your own.
- You can either save your discussion as a draft and edit it later or choose to publish the discussion immediately.