Qlik is committed to changing the world by making it easier to make more insightful decisions, and act on them. Our Business Discovery software, QlikView and Qlik Sense, help organizations do more than just report findings. It allows them to explore their data and make informed decisions that can change the way they both see their business and operate more effectively.
Qlik is looking for a Qlik Community Technical Administrator. Open on location.
As the Qlik Community Technical Administrator you will help ensure the success of Qlik Community objectives by providing Jive platform expertise and technical support for the team, community and internal stakeholders. You will also provide insight and experience for cross functional projects, widget improvements and site design, enhancement requests, version upgrades and strategic roadmap requirements. Day to day activities will include successful resolution of Service Now and Jive and customer tickets, respond to urgent issues such as spam, usability and launches.
This is a great opportunity to become a member of a positive, high functioning, and important team. Qlik places great value on our community and its members. Ongoing improvements and innovations are key to support company growth and this role is perfect for someone who is a self-starter and thrives on working with Jive communities, cross functional projects, and supporting global teams.
The position reports to the Sr. Manager Online Communities and works within the Qlik Community Group alongside the Global Moderator. This team is part of Qlik’s global corporate marketing team. There is an option for this to be partially or fully remote depending on experience.
• Partner with Qlik Community Manager to evaluate and establish quarterly, half year and annual plans for Qlik Community platform, enhancements, programs and version upgrades
• Offer technical expertise and recommendations for version upgrades, enhancements, and launches by offering technical expertise and assisting with testing and documentation
• Run and communicate monthly analytics reports and trends for Qlik Community, associated mobile apps and any cross-functional offerings
• Stay current on Jive platform and actively explore emerging trends and benchmarks for Jive roadmap, bug list, enhancements, and 3rd party tools.
• Research and recommend industry and platform best in class offerings and options for content integration with mobile apps other Qlik online portals
• Ongoing Qlik Community site maintenance & development
• Partner with Qlik Community manager and agency to develop information architecture solutions
• Manage integration with related technologies as needed: Qlik websites, Salesforce CRM, Single Sign-On (SSO), Sitecore CMS, etc.
• Develop custom code solutions for platform and widgets such as: Promotions, Video modules, Custom Question/Unanswered Questions, Gamification, and Top Member recognition
• Create technical templates for community integrated launches, page design and mapping processes
• Document and implement platform plugins, enhancements, and escalation processes
• Audit and customize system email templates
• Manage Service Now (internal) tickets through to resolution, escalate as needed, track and monitor trends
• Manage Jive ticketing queue to track and oversee bugs, issues and requests through to completion
• Provide technical assistance directly to members in the community and through Qlik Support or Qoncierge teams on issues such as: user profiles, access, and broken links, gamification or other questions
• Enable Community admins, stakeholders, and moderators by fulfilling support requests, providing technical expertise for functionality and areas such as Forums, Groups, Technical Blogs and Gamification
• Assist with platform updates, testing, launches, urgent updates and spam issues as needed
• Assist in identifying and posting targeted promotions, content and areas for members
• Communicate project and ticketing status in weekly 1 on 1, team meetings and monthly stakeholder meetings
• Communicate issues, updates, resources and templates to stakeholders via Private group
• Manage Qlik Community mobile applications including issues, enhancements and roadmap
• Manage Jive Cloud settings, Outage notices and UAT environment refresh/maintenance
• Deep technical expertise and previous experience working with Jive communities are required to be successful in a fast paced decentralized and high visibility environment
• Ability to deliver on project management and vendor relationship management needs
• Quickly taking on a leadership role in managing the platform and recommending updates and optimizations
• Ability to custom code widgets and email templates from best practices and personal experience
• Jive platform and developer experience
• Ability to work effectively cross functionally within an organization
• Comfortable working with and providing results under pressure with tight deadlines
• Early adopter of platform related technology
• Excellent communicator with both internal teams and external members via phone, skype and email.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and adopt available tools
• Results oriented individual with creativity and a willingness to try new approaches
• Experienced with Google analytics and other tools with ability to analyze results, opportunities and gaps
• Excellent Time management, Independent working and decision making skills
• Strong project management skills
• 5 years of experience in a Jive developer and/or technical community administrator or tech support role
• Experience working with technical and global audiences and stakeholders
• Bachelor or equivalent mandatory
• Knowledge of Jive and associated programming
• Project management skills
• Corporate and/or Business Intelligence experience a plus
• Mobility – ability to travel occasionally for planning and team events.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Feel free to also private message me if you would like to chat directly prior to submitting your resume!