ADP is hiring a Senior Community Manager who will execute and manage ADP's external online collaboration strategy and programs, manage engagement and interactivity with its audiences, and cultivate a sense of community with our clients, partners, and employees. This role coordinates with the corporate collaboration center of excellence and internal business unit teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
The Senior Community Manager is responsible for managing our client community, The Bridge Sponsored by ADPTM US and CAN, in support of one or all ADP business units, respectively. Their efforts ensure our users become enthusiastic evangelists because of their exceptional experience in our community. Primary success in this role does not depend on technology, but on engaging interactions and experiences and the sharing/creation of content. As such, the Senior Community Manager contributes to the evolution of the community based on data-driven insights, user input, and business needs. This role will manage the team of Community Administrators that provide the day-to-day administration and support for ADP's external client communities, The Bridge Sponsored by ADPTM US and CAN, and will also have dotted line responsibility for providing guidance and direction to Moderators and content contributors assigned by the business units to support the communities.
Social strategy implementation and evolution
- Lead the implementation of the social strategy by designing and building experience enhancements in ADP's online communities and coordinating with stakeholders across ADP to ensure its effectiveness and sustainability.
- Work with senior leadership to drive the evolution of the community engagement and adoption strategy, as we learn from our users and adapt to their needs.
- Act as an advocate of ADP in our external communities and as an advocate of collaboration and communities internally, engaging in dialogues and addressing questions where appropriate.
- Partner with various areas within the business to expand the topic areas and expertise represented on The Bridge based on community trends, popular topics and client feedback/needs.
- Develop strategies for engaging content and experiences in the community that meet the needs of the various customer profiles. This could include editorial calendars, content plans/series, contests, event campaigns, etc.
- Analyze, review and report on external communities' performance, adoption and engagement, providing recommendations to optimize the user experience and drive continuous improvement based on user attitudes, behaviors and needs.
Mentorship of community administrators, moderators and content contributors
- Enable moderator capability through the development and facilitation of training/onboarding and cultivate growth and maturity by leading ongoing coaching sessions to promote continuous learning.
- Ensure proactive management of the external communities through active engagement of moderators and content contributors, monitoring for compliance and providing guidance, direction and feedback.
- Work with business leaders and stakeholders to grow the moderator, content contributor and subject matter expert network with varying backgrounds and expertise to support the topic areas on the external communities.
- Responsible for mentoring and guidance of Community Administrators and also providing feedback to the business around moderator and content contributor performance
Implementation of knowledge and collaboration programs
- Evangelize the use and integration of internal and external collaboration tools and techniques and the potential benefits and values achieved in the implementation of collaboration programs.
- Work with business leaders and stakeholders to successfully scope, plan, deliver and manage internal and/or external collaboration programs based on business needs, using the established framework.
- Contribute to the gathering, analysis and prioritization of requirements, and advise stakeholders on design/decision implications, alternative solutions, collaboration techniques and best practices.
- Ensure solution adoption by employing appropriate change management strategies.
- Drive the growth of ADP's external client communities and the success of internal collaboration programs, helping stakeholders achieve desired results.
- Experience working in a Jive community platform or another major community software platform
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years demonstrated of hands-on, successful management of social media communities for a large enterprise
- Proven experience in enabling transformative change through online community-based collaboration
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience managing multiple, concurrent projects
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience in developing effective internal and external communications strategies, supported by strong written and verbal communications
- Experience with using web/community analytics to develop insights and drive continuous improvement
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Intermediate expertise with of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Customer service, marketing, or editorial experience a plus
- Payroll and tax knowledge desirable
- Proven ability to drive, lead, and influence change without authority
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Able to influence and lead in a highly collaborative and service-oriented environment with cross-functional and multi-business unit teams
- Supports and sustains a positive work environment that fosters team collaboration and performance
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and in a simple, compassionate, and authentic manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external audiences. Ability to proactively handle conflict and work effectively with range of personalities, maintaining a compassionate, helpful attitude.
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities and reprioritize work based on changing business needs
- Demonstrated skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of user-centered information and interaction design methods
- Ability to present to and work effectively with senior leadership
- Self-directed, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Little direction needed, ability to lead without authority needed
- Project management certification a plus
- Travel 10%
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.